Government technology solutions aggregator, DLT Solutions, a subsidiary of Tech Data (TECD.Q), expanded their portfolio of technology options today.
Adding these tech companies to their portfolio increases DLT’s ability to provide a wide range of solutions to the U.S. public sector, including endpoint protection, automation, application development and deployment, and secure electronic signatures.
“DLT is focused on continually growing our portfolio in support of the U.S. public sector as it modernizes its IT infrastructure, applications and security posture. By leveraging DLT’s ever-expanding portfolio, channel ecosystem and contract vehicles, U.S. government and education organizations are able to build, enhance and protect their IT enterprises using solutions that enable more effective mission operations,” said Chris Wilkinson, senior vice president of sales for DLT Solutions, a Tech Data company.
DLT Solutions is a value-added reseller of software and hardware and professional services provider to the federal, state, and local governments as well as educational institutions. Some of their clients include the department of defense, and the Cities of Los Angeles, Seattle and San Francisco. They use Tech Data’s expansive portfolio, including public sector contracts, to help companies get the most out of the technologies they use.
The company primarily resells software and hardware from Autodesk, Dell Software, Red Hat, Oracle Corporation, and Symantec. In 2014, it released two products, CODEvolved and Cloud Navigator, to help public-sector employees learn and implement cloud computing products. DLT also bolsters Tech Data’s technology expertise across six core areas: application lifecycle, big data and analytics, business applications, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and IT infrastructure.
The new additions include:
- Glasswall, a file-regeneration and analytics company in the field of Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR).
- Illumio, which provides application visibility, security segmentation and control of all network communications across any data center or cloud environment.
- NetBrain provides public sector network engineers with end-to-end visibility across their hybrid environments while automating their tasks across IT workflows.
- Parasoft enables the delivery of secure, reliable, and compliant software with less effort, cost and time through an integrated continuous quality software testing suite that includes static and runtime analysis, unit, functional, application programming interface (API), user interface (UI), Selenium testing and service virtualization.
- Perfect Sense uses its enterprise digital application development platform, Brightspot, to drive innovations in web and mobile development for the public sector.
- TYCHON, an advanced enterprise endpoint management platform provider, which supplies automated continuous endpoint monitoring and real-time asset inventory visibility.
- ZorroSign provides electronic signature and digital transaction management solutions built on blockchain technology.
Tech Data has been around for 45 years, all of it involved in IT distribution. They’re presently ranked at 88 on the FORTUNE 500, with $37.2 billion in sales for fiscal 2019. They have managed to sell over 150,000 IT products to 125,000 IT reseller customers in 100+ countries, and they boast 14,000+ employees worldwide. Also, they have been named one of FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
They picked up DLT Solutions in early December of 2019 to add additional expertise and resources to their public sector business, and facilitate growth by making life easier for their partners.