Last week, the International Copper Study Group stated that copper demand has exceeded supply by 155,000 metric tons in the first four months of this year.
CopperBank Resources (CBK.C) controls four copper projects:
- Copper Creek, in Arizona
- The Contact Copper Project located in Elko Nevada
- The Pyramid project on the Alaska Peninsula.
- San Diego Bay, also in Alaska
At USD $2.60/lb Goldman Sachs states that the market “has not priced in the tight supply story yet.”
A further 5.5% (1.2 million tons) of copper supply disruption is anticipated in 2019. Combined with a “relatively empty global project pipeline”, this may catalyse significantly higher copper prices.
Equity Guru’s Greg Nolan calls CopperBank “a long term call option on the price of copper”.
Gianni Kovacevic – the Director and CEO of CopperBank spoke with Equity.Guru’s Guy Bennett about the wealth-creation opportunity in “the electrification of everything” and his philosophy of “buying from pessimists and selling to optimists.”
Bennett states that “Gianni is the most deeply informed metal-CEO I’ve ever interviewed.”
Full disclosure: CopperBank Resources is an Equity.Guru marketing client.
Disclaimer: ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and consult with a licensed investment professional before making an investment. This communication should not be used as a basis for making any investment.
Latest posts by Lukas Kane (see all)
- Defense Metals’ (DEFN.V) Wicheeda metallurgy tests achieve an eye-popping 90% REE extraction - February 18, 2020
- Vext Science (VEXT.C) ramps up Hemp/CBD operation in Kentucky - February 13, 2020
- How Canada’s Shopify (SHOP.T) just kicked Amazon’s (AMZN.Q) ass - February 12, 2020