In a world where mass shooters and terrorists are turning public spaces into war zones, prevention becomes key, but how do you apprehend a bad actor before they begin shooting?
Patriot One Technologies (PAT.V) has put together a leading-edge security solution called cognitive radar where subjects are scanned remotely and if they are packing, it’s picked up by the sensors and the authorities are notified long before there is an active threat.
The tech is still in development with a paid pilot program in progress, but industry insiders have taken notice and defense department contractors like Raytheon are lining up to take a piece.
Equity.Guru’s own Fabi Lara examines the company, its technology and what upside investors can expect over the next 12 months.
- Patriot One (PAT.V) eyes Canada’s big board
- EQUITY.GURU podcast: Patriot One Technologies (PAT.T) – the hardware that protects soft targets
Full disclosure: Patriot One Technologies is an Equity.Guru marketing client.
Disclaimer: ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and consult with a licensed investment professional before making an investment. This communication should not be used as a basis for making any investment.
Latest posts by Fabiana Lara (see all)
- Equity.Guru video: Defense Metals (DEFN.V) could thrive in face of U.S.- China trade war - September 11, 2019
- Equity.Guru video: Emgold Mining (EMR.V) prospect generating in Nevada and Quebec - August 6, 2019
- Equity.Guru video: Mag One Products (MDD.C) positioning to turn tailings into profit - August 2, 2019