“The progression to developing larger extraction systems is in direct response to customers feedback and their evolving needs. With higher processing capacity and co-solvent capabilities, the Big Boss will elevate extraction quality, performance and ROI [return on investment],” said Rosy Mondin, CEO of Quadron Cannatech.
The difference between the Big Boss and its predecessor, The Boss, is its significantly enhanced processing capabilities.
The Big Boss extraction system — key advantages:
- Three 150-litre vessels — horizontal placement for low ceilings;
- Up to 3,000 pounds of biomass processing per day equals 66,000 pounds of biomass processing per month (based on operating the Big Boss five days per week) and nearly 800,000 pounds per year;
- Co-solvents extraction (carbon dioxide and ethanol);
- Assisted loading and unloading system;
- Improved linear extraction rates, compared with typical CO2 systems;
- Fully automated extraction cycle;
- Clean-in-place (CIP) module.
The company will begin taking reservations for the Big Boss in the summer.
Quadron gets PUMP’d
Quadron Cannatech and World Class Extractions (PUMP.C) agreed to merge on April 16, 2019.
World Class Extractions offers continuous flow extraction services to the hemp and cannabis sectors using patent pending technology.
This merger combines two cannabis extraction companies in preparation for the emerging cannabis-edibles market, which is set to go live in Canada in October, and then quadruple from $1 billion in 2017 to $4.1 billion by 2022, according to Arcview Research.
Legal cannabis-derived products, from candy and chocolate to infused beverages, could turn into a lucrative sector over the next few years as the legal cannabis market moves past smoking cannabis flower, according to Arcview.
World Class intends to leverage Quadron Cannatech’s technical expertise, established customer base and management team in an effort to become a leading provider of extraction and processing solutions.
- Quadron’s extraction and processing systems
- Extensive roster of Quadron executives and employees
- Growing revenue stream, QCC’s revenue increases by 132% for the nine months ended January 31, 2019
- World Class’ unique patent-pending technology, provide higher yields of full spectrum cannabis oil at faster rates and larger volumes than current extraction technologies; and
- A strong cash position resulting from World Class’ recently-closed private placement for gross proceeds of approximately $23 million.
A special meeting of Quadron shareholders will be held to vote on the proposed merger in early June, 2019. If the approval is granted, the deal will close about a week later.
The share price has risen by 50%, rising from $0.21 to close today at $.325, since the merger was announced in mid-April.
Quadron Cannatech has 71,650,447 shares issued and outstanding and a market cap of $24 million.
Full disclosure: Quadron Cannatech is an Equity.Guru marketing client.Disclaimer: ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and consult with a licensed investment professional before making an investment. This communication should not be used as a basis for making any investment.